aFe Air Intake
- The aFe Air Intake provides added airflow for increased acceleration and overall power
- Depending on your vehicle, choose from two available designs:
- Stage 1: Replace air filter and stock air box
- Stage 2: Replace air filter, stock air box, and intake tube
- Your aFe Air Intake also comes with one of 3 filter options:
- Pro 5 R: aFe's original filter - 5 pre-oiled cotton gauze layers
- Pro Dry S: Synthetic filter requires no oil - aFe's easiest to maintain filter
- Pro Guard 7: Heavy-Duty 7-layer filter - 5 layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze and 2 layers of non-woven polyester
- Filters are reusable and cleanable
- Easy, bolt-on installation with household tools - no mods or drilling
- Lifetime Warranty
Your factory intake has been restricting your engine's power for too long. It's about time you bolted on an aFe Magnum Force Air Intake System and let your engine out. The aFe Magnum Force Air Intake provides wide open air flow to your engine, giving you quicker acceleration and up to a whopping 50 extra horsepower.
aFe Intakes are available in two different stages, depending on your vehicle. Stage 1 systems replace your factory air intake box and filter, while the Stage 2 system replaces the factory box, air filter, and intake tube.
Your aFe Intake's components are custom-tuned to your specific make, model, and year vehicle for the most ideal flow. Kits include an aFe performance air filter, as well as a steel powdercoated heat shield that keeps the air cooler and denser. The aFe Intake works great with other aftermarket upgrades for the ultimate in performance. All this comes in a bolt-on kit that installs in as little as 15 minutes with simple hand tools!
aFe backs your Intake System with a Lifetime Warranty.
aFe Air Intake Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 10 of 11 reviews. See All Reviews.