- Griot's 6'' Foam Support Pad makes the most of your machine buffer
- Shine your vehicle to a brilliant finish
- Remove polish and wax effectively without damaging your paint
- Secure polishing bonnets firmly to your machine buffer
- Prevent slips and manage heat build-up
- Lifetime Warranty against defects
If you own an orbital buffer, you already know it's the best way to remove wax and polish. But what you might not know is that Griot's Blue Foam Support Pad is the best way to keep polish bonnets in place as you buff your car.
There isn't much sense in spending time to buff your car with an expensive machine only to accidentally scratch your vehicle's exterior. This attachment prevents slips and manages heat build-up that might damage your paint. Simply place a polish bonnet over the pad, set your buffer to low, and enjoy your ride's eye-catching finish.
This 6'' support pad works best with Griot's Orbital Buffer but can be used with most other machines. Make the most of your machine buffer with Griot's Garage Blue Foam Support pad. Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee against defects.