Go Industries Bed Rails
- Regular Price: $156.50-250.15
- Our Price: $106.23- 169.84
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Enhance your truck's style and cargo options with Go Industries Bed Rails
- Built from heavy duty 16 gauge 1-7/8" carbon steel tubing
- Commercial-grade strength
- Available in Chrome or Black finish
- Go Industries Truck Bed Rails are available with two different mounting options:
- Stake Pocket Type: Bolts inside your stake pockets for an easy no-drill installation
- Bolt Type: These rails leave your stake pockets available for other truck accessories but require drilling to install
- Sold in pairs
- Backed by a 1 Year Warranty
Hauling full loads in your pickup can be a hassle when your only tie-down points are inside the bed. But with a set of Go Industries Bed Rails installed you'll have a full-bed tie down. These tough bed rails are built from durable carbon steel and custom-made to your vehicle for a precise fit.
Your Go Industries Bed Rails are crafted from heavy-duty 1 7/8"-diameter, 16 gauge carbon steel tubes for commercial-grade durability and strength. They're custom-designed to your exact vehicle for a tailor-made fit. Go Industries finishes off your truck Bed Rails with either a glossy Black or shimmering Chrome finish for hot style.
Choose between two mounting options for your Go Industries Bed Rails: The Stake Pocket type utilizes your stake pockets and installs without drilling, while the Bolt Type keeps your stake pockets open and requires some drilling for installation. All Go Industries Truck Bed Rails are backed with a 1 Year Warranty.