Curt Extendable Bike Rack
- Regular Price: $219.35
- Our Price: $148.90
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
Extendable Hitch Mounted Bike Rack
- Part #: 18030
- Holds 4 Bikes
- Max Load 180 Lbs.
- Includes Tilt Away Feature
- 1-1/4 In. & 2 In. Mount
- Installation Instructions
- 10% Price Drop – Prices Already Reduced!
- Give yourself options in a hitch bike rack with the Curt Extendable Bike Rack
- Holds 2 bikes at standard length or 4 with extension
- Mounts to 2" & 1-1/4" receiver tubes
- Slides into tube, locks with locking pins
- 2 bike configuration holds up to 90 lbs.; 4 bike set-up holds up to 180 lbs.
- Extendable rack wing tilts down when not in use
- Black Powder Coat resists corrosion
- Easy to install, all hardware included
- 1-Year Warranty
Sometimes in life, you need options. Get a convenient hitch-mounted bicycle rack that works a couple different ways with the Curt Extendable Bike Rack.
The extendable wing of this Curt bicycle rack allows you to hook up either 2 or 4 bikes to your hitch receiver. Designed to work with 2" and 1-1/4" receivers, the Curt Extendable Bike Rack easily installs to your tube with a durable locking pin assembly. Once attached, the hitch mount bike rack set-up for 2 cycles holds up to 90 lbs., or the 4-bike configuration holds 180 lbs. Soft support pads protect each bike's finish, and the extendable wing itself can be folded down when not in use. Finished with Black Powder Coat to resist corrosion, all installation hardware will be included with every purchase.
Different trips call for different supplies. Give yourself the option of 2 or 4 bikes on your next excursion with the Curt Extendable Bike Rack. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.