Rhino-Rack MountainTrail Bike Carrier RBC035
- Attach your bike to your vehicle's roof and hit the road with a Rhino-Rack MountainTrail Bike Carrier
- Secures to one side of rooftop cargo bars, allowing plenty of space for other cargo
- Remove your bike's front wheel and easily attach rear wheel via security strap; front forks lock into adjustable skewer
- Arrives pre-assembled, ready to use
- Rubber-coated stainless steel straps
- Fits all wheel dimensions, all brake systems
- Suitable for bikes weighing up to 35 lbs.
- Fits cross-bar spacing parameters of 21.5" to 40"
- Works with ALL Rhino-Rack roof top bars
- Lifetime Warranty
Bringing your bikes along on your next road trip doesn't have to be a hassle. Make sure you have your self-propelled two-wheeler when you need it with a Rhino-Rack MountainTrail Bike Carrier.
This bike carrier works with all roof top cargo racks, including all of Rhino-Rack's roof top offerings. The Rhino-Rack MountainTrail Bike Carrier attaches to either side of the rack, allowing plenty of space for all your other equipment and luggage. Pre-assembled, you simply have to open the box and attach this rack to enjoy its full benefit. Remove your bike's front wheel and attach the forks to an adjustable skewer before strapping your rear wheel into the security strap, and that's it. You're all set. This bike carrier fits all wheel dimensions and brake systems while spanning cross-bars set anywhere from 21.5" to 40" apart.
You're going to want to ride your bike when you get where you're going, so bring it along for the ride. Safely and securely attach it to your roof rack with a Rhino-Rack MountainTrail Bike Carrier. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
More like this
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Rhino-Rack MountainTrail Bike Carrier Reviews.