Circuit Roof Bike Carrier
- Part #: 526
- Installation Instructions
- Latch your bike to your roof rack without destroying your vehicle's aerodynamics thanks to the Thule Circuit Bike Carrier
- Fork-mount bike rack provides security and aerodynamic style
- Works with AeroBlade, square bars, round bars, and most factory roof rack setups
- Fits most bicycle disc brake/suspension combos with 9 mm axles
- Universal mounting, simple installation
- Integrated wheel cradle high wall anc ratcheting strap provide secure connection that won't harm your bike
- Compatible with up to 48" wheel bases and 2.6" tire widths
- Low-profile aluminum tray corrosion-resistant
- Lifetime Warranty
You want to keep your bike up and out of the way, safe and secure atop your vehicle, but you don't want to ruin your MPGs in the process. Turn to the Thule Circuit Bike Carrier for a solution to this dilemma.
The name hints at how this innovative rooftop bike rack works. As though completing a circuit, a single bar connects from one rack to another and, once you remove your bike's front wheel, provides a stable mounting position. Better still, the Thule Circuit Bike Carrier is aerodynamically designed so as not to affect your vehicle's MPGs too greatly. Universal mounting, an integrated wheel cradle, and a ratcheting strap make installation easy and connection secure without harming the cycle itself, while the aluminum construction materials resist corrosion for use in any climate or weather. Usable with up to a 48" wheel base and a maximum tire width of 2.6", this is a great option for most bikes and their owners.
Safe travels always feel better when you're maximizing fuel efficiency. The Thule Circuit Bike Carrier protects your bike without over-burdening your MPGs. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.