Classic Accessories Colorado Pontoon Boat
- Cruise through creeks, lakes, and streams in style with the Colorado Pontoon Boat
- 2 Models Available:
- Colorado Pontoon Boat: Features durable, lightweight pontoons with abrasion-resistant PVC bottoms and tough nylon tops. Equipped with a detachable foam fly patch. Weighs 71.5 lbs.
- Colorado XT Pontoon Boat: Features XT technology for added comfort and convenience. Includes a transport wheel to make launching easier - also features 2 detachable fly patches, gear bags, and a removable basket. Available in Pumpkin/Grey or Sage/Grey. Weighs 77 lbs.
- The Colorado comes with 2, two-piece 7' aluminum oars
- Adjustable seat mount and footrests
- Includes 20 storage pockets and 2 insulated drink holders
- Rod holder with 6 mounting positions
- 3 oar-lock positions
- Rear wire storage and battery platform
- Includes brass oar locks, tow rings, and motor mount
- Safety labeling meets ABYC standards
- Can carry up to 400 lbs of weight
- Measures 108" x 56" x 26"
- Backed 2-Year Warranty
Conquer lakes, streams, and creeks with the Classic Accessories Colorado Pontoon Boat. This heavy-duty watercraft has 20 storage pockets and can carry up to 400 lbs of weight. Whether you're an avid fisherman or a casual camper, the Colorado has what it takes to get you down stream safely and comfortably.
Ultimately, its the Colorado's laundry list of features that separate it from other inflatable boats. These Classic Pontoon Boats include a wire rear storage and battery platform, anchor system, and 2 position motor mount to give you the option to add some extra horsepower to your pontoon. For fishermen, the Colorado features a rod holder with 6 mounting positions and a detachable foam fly patch.
Want more? Upgrade to the Classic Accessories Colorado XT Pontoon Boat. In addition to all the features on the original Colorado Pontoon Boat, the XT also has a transport wheel and a front boat retention cord to make hitting the water easier. It also has additional gear bags and a removable stripping basket so you can customized your storage capabilities. Classic Accessories Colorado Pontoon boats are backed by a 2-Year Warranty and designed for Class I rivers.
Classic Accessories Colorado Pontoon Boat Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours