- The small and mighty Kenai Pontoon Boat can fish Class I rivers, shallow creeks, and still water
- Built tough to endure both high and low temperatures
- Extra-large armrest storage compartment features 2 large zippered pockets and small mesh stuff pockets
- Powder-coated steel frame
- The Classic Accessories Kenai Pontoon Boat has a fabric rear storage platform with a fish ruler underneath the seat
- Safety labels meet ABYC standards
- Holds up to 350 lbs of weight
- Assembles easily; no tools required
- Measures 96" x 55" x 29"; weighs 43 lbs
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
The Classic Accessories Kenai Pontoon Boat gives fisherman instant access to lakes, streams, and creeks. These mini pontoon boats are also made for travel and portability. Everything on the Kenai, from the boat to the oars, disassembles into a compact size that stores easily. For RV travelers and road trippers who want to fish without hauling a full-sized boat, the lightweight Kenai Pontoon Boat is an ideal choice.
Although the Kenai only weighs 43 lbs, it's strong enough to haul everything you need for a full-day of fishing. Made of powder-coated steel tubing and equipped with abrasion-resistant pontoons, this pontoon boat can hold up to 350 lbs of weight. Plus, its armrest storage compartment features a slew of pockets to help you better organize your fishing accessories.
Don't let the Kenai's steel frame fool you into thinking you'll have a rough ride down the river. The extra-tall back seat on the Kenai Pontoon Baot provides you with all the support you need, and the padded backing conforms to the shape of your body for a more comfortable ride.
The Classic Accessories Kenai Pontoon Boat is made for Class I rivers and is backed by a 1-Year Warranty.