Ranch Hand Dually Rear Bumper DBD940BLL
Dually Rear Bumper
- Part #: DBD940BLL
- No cutout for tow hooks
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- A suitably massive level of protection and versatility is available with to the Ranch Hand Dually Rear Bumper
- Full wrap-around rear truck bumper
- Steel construction for ultimate durability
- Custom designed for your particular dually
- Tested to 1,000 lbs. tongue weight/10,000 lbs. towing capacity
- Bumpers made to accept bolt-on receiver tube: doing so will halve tongue weight and towing capacity to 500/5,000 lbs., respectively
- Tow hook cutouts, depending on vehicle
- Diamond plate finish, each side fully skirted, 10" drop step in center of bumper, backup lights included
- Works with truck's backup sensors where applicable
- Bolt-on installation
- 1-Year Warranty
A heavy-duty dually like yours needs a certain level of back end protection. The versatile Ranch Hand Dually Rear Bumper answers the call, and then some.
These steel-cut rear truck bumpers are custom-made, with full wrap-around design bringing tubular strength and protection to your dually's bed and tailgate area. More than anything else, though, a Ranch Hand Dually Rear Bumper is designed to be the perfect bumper for your lifestyle. Engineered to 1,000/10,000 lbs. tongue weight/towing capacity, many models also sport cutouts for tow hooks. This dually bumper easily handles a bolt-on receiver tube to go along with its 10" drop step, which can be found in the middle of symmetrical diamond plate skirts, into which backup/working lights are embedded. When you bolt one of these tough back bumpers on to your frame, you enjoy unmatched versatility and convenience.
Heavy-duty is heavy-duty, and birds of a feather flock together. Give your dually beast the proper level of protection with a Ranch Hand Dually Rear Bumper. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Ranch Hand DBD940BLL fits:
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 3500