- Part #: ZGGARD
- Ensure your car cover stays where it's supposed to in the windiest conditions with a Covercraft Gust Guard
- Cords, clamps, and locks tighten your cover's base to prevent fly-off
- Easy to use: attaches in no time
- Every set includes four clamps, two friction locks, two 36" cords, and complete installation instructions
- System based on tension adjustment and cord tightness
- 90-Day Warranty
Few things are more annoying than having to chase down a floating car cover as the wind carries it away from your vehicle. Prevent that from ever happening again with a Covercraft Gust Guard.
It's a simple process, but it can save you a major headache. Attach the included clamps to the bottom of your car cover on opposite sides of the vehicle. Use the tension adjustment system and friction locks to pull everything together, and voila: your Covercraft Gust Guard has eliminated the ability of a random stiff wind to get underneath your cover and tear it from your vehicle. If you use an outdoor car cover, particularly for long periods of time over varying conditions, this is the perfect compliment for it.
Keep your cover where it needs to be in any wind with a Covercraft Gust Guard. Backed by a 90-Day Warranty.
Covercraft Gust Guard Customer Reviews
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Covercraft Car Covers
- retractable pickup bed covers for GMC Sierra
- Acura MDX truck bull bar
- bug shields
- Uplander cargo boxes
- BMW 325Ci trailer hitches
- Land Rover Range Rover cargo carriers
- lowering kits for cars for BMW 740i
- euro tail lights for 325is
- car brakes for Lexus IS300
- floor mats for Subaru Impreza