Car Cover Lock and Cable
- Part #: M1
- Secure your car cover against wild weather and theft with a Coverking Lock and Cable
- Cable designed to easily slip through Coverking grommets
- Cable vinyl-coated to protect your vehicle's undercarriage and finish
- Brass padlock includes two keys
- Works with both Universal and Custom Coverking car covers
Finding the perfect-fitting car cover for your needs is not the final step in total vehicle protection. Finish the job by tying everything down with a Coverking Lock and Cable.
By securing your car cover with this cable and lock, you prevent wind from ripping it off while simultaneously guarding against theft and vandalism. Each vinyl-coated cable is designed to fit through Coverking grommets and to protect your vehicle's sensitive undercarriage and finish. The lock included with the Coverking Lock and Cable is made of brass and comes with two keys, and when locked after looping the cable through your cover's grommets tightens the cover for an impenetrable level of security.
It's such a small thing, but it can make a major difference. Secure your car cover and make sure nothing bad happens with a Coverking Lock and Cable.
Coverking Lock and Cable Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Coverking custom car covers
- 735iL Brakes
- dashboard mats for Oldsmobile Intrigue
- 5th wheel tailgates for Chevy Silverado
- nerf bars for Scion xB
- GMC Savana Cargo & Trunk Liners
- suspension systems for Ford Flex
- 5th wheel tailgates for S10
- truck hitches for Jeep Wrangler
- F-150 fifth wheel tailgates
- Lexus RX350 performance exhaust systems