Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 2010001
- Our Price: $117.15
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 2010001
- UPC: 700042027958
- Rating: (3)
Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter
- Part #: 2010001
- 2.50 In. Inlet/Outlet
- Installation Instructions
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Switch out your factory setup and up your performance with a Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter
- 49-state legal
- Custom-designed to your vehicle
- Near-zero internal resistance; packed with precious metals to scrub your exhaust clean for a greener ride
- Heat shield, fully-welded stainless body
- Little to no modification required
- Not legal for use in California
- 5-Year Warranty on hardware, 25,000-Mile Warranty on emissions
When you find yourself in need of a new catalytic coverter, choose the name that's synonymous with killer performance - Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters.
This wonderful custom cat is perfectly street legal (except in California). An exact fit to your system without much (if any) modification required, the Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter is guaranteed to last thanks to a stainless steel body and heat shield. Furthermore, you'll enjoy an interior packed with precious metals but offering virtually no resistance whatsoever. Your emissions will stay nice and legal, and you won't experience any performance-deterring blockages in your exhaust flow.
Get the best in both performance and and peace of mind. The 49-State street legal Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter is the answer for your vehicle. Backed by a 5-Year Warranty on the equipment and a 25,000-Mile Warranty for your emissions.
Flowmaster 2010001 fits:
- 1992-1993 Buick Roadmaster
- 1982-1992 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1983-1993 Chevrolet Caprice
- 1983-1987 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1983-1985 Chevrolet Impala
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter Reviews.