Gibson Exhaust System
- Bolt-on up to 10-20 extra horsepower, 15-20 ft. lbs. torque, and even some added MPG with a Gibson Performance Exhaust System
- Available in Hot-dipped Aluminized Steel or 409-L Stainless Steel
- Up to 5 different styles and exit locations
- Mandrel-bent tubing maintains constant exhaust flow through the bend for outstanding performance
- SuperFlow Muffler- Fully welded, baffled and chambered for better volume efficiency & unrestricted flow. (Not packed or screened, nothing to blow out)
- Slip-Fit connections smooth out turbulence and minimize backpressure
- Includes factory-style zinc plated hangers
- T-304 High Polished Stainless Steel tip
- Will not affect your factory warranty
- Covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Free the horses from under your hood with a Gibson Exhaust System. Custom-designed Gibson Performance Exhausts are dyno-proven for supreme gains in horsepower and torque. Whether you need to burst off the line or tow a heavy load, Gibson Exhausts help you do it quicker, more powerfully, and even more efficiently.
Gibson Performance custom-engineers and builds every cat-back and diesel Exhaust System to your specific vehicle for a perfect fit and optimally tuned performance. Every exhaust pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth, unrestricted flow and made from your choice of hot-dipped standard Aluminized Steel or the more long-lasting 409-L Stainless Steel. Gibson SuperFlow mufflers feature a straight-through design with baffles and chambers for unrestricted flow and virtually no backpressure - not to mention a notable growling exhaust sound. To finish off the look, Gibson Exhausts include a polished T-304 Stainless Steel tip.
Gibson Exhaust Systems are available in up to 5 unique styles and exit locations to fit your needs, from single side exit pipes to dual rear exit and everywhere in-between. Gibson includes all the hangers and clamps you need for a quick bolt-on installation. Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Exhaust System Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 10 of 40 reviews. See All Reviews.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Gibson Exhaust
- Volkswagen Rabbit auto air filters
- Ford F-250 high flow catalytic converters
- Cadillac CTS performance chips for trucks
- All-Weather Floor Mats for Chevy Silverado
- BMW 535i lowering kits for cars
- Saturn Vue All-Weather Floor Mats
- performance chips for trucks for Tahoe
- truck brush guard for Sportage
- headers for Ford Mustang
- AEM Air Intake Systems