- Regular Price: $570.30-1,062.55
- Our Price: $387.18- 721.36
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Enhance your performance profile with Gibson Headers
- Available in Chrome, Ceramic, and Stainless Steel
- Mandrel-bent tubing for optimum airflow and increased Horsepower
- Heavy duty 3/8 thick laser cut port flanges-no warping or leaking
- Bolt on installation- no welding required
- Attaches to the original equipment crossover pipe
- Air injection & oxygen sensor fittings provided
- Premium gaskets and hardware
- OEM style connections
- Not street legal in California
If you're interested in better performance for your vehicle, don't stop with the enhancements before your system is complete. Finish off your total system overhaul for maximum power and efficiency gains with Gibson Headers!
Every Gibson Header is Dyno-tuned and engineered to deliver more usable horsepower and torque at low and mid-range RPM highway speeds. Improves your engines ability to breathe and operate at a cooler temperature. Gibson Headers are designed as a direct replacement for the factory manifolds, using the stock crossover pipe. Gibson Headers are equally well suited for lowered and raised vehicles, street and off-road. Better still, your new headers are 50-state street legal, meeting all EPA and CARB emissions requirements. Chrome, Stainless Steel, and Ceramic finishes are available so you can get the exact Gibson Headers you want.
Don't settle for less when you can so easily have the best. Go with Gibson Headers and you will not be sorry.
Note: Gibson Headers are not CARB-approved, and therefore not legal for vehicles registered in California.
Gibson Headers Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours