Heartthrob Exhaust Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Finish off your exhaust system the right way with Heatthrob Exhaust Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Crafted from high-quality 16-gauge aluminized or stainless steel
- True mandrel bends maintain the pipe diameter throughout, ensuring maximum flow, higher performance, and wrinkle-free looks
- Heartthrob Mandrel Bent Exhaust Tubing available in 45- or 90-degree elbows, as well as a 180-degree bend
- Makes it easier to install your headers and get professional-quality looks and fit
- Choose from a wide variety of sizes and leg lengths
- Available in "expanded" or "non-expanded" designs:
- Expanded pipes have one leg that is slightly larger, making it easy to slip fit pieces together
- Non-Expanded exhaust tubing keeps a consistent size throughout, requiring butt welding to join pipes
When installing new headers on your engine, you might need some extra pipe to hook up to the rest of your exhaust system. Luckily you don't have to do your own crushing and bending - leave it to the experts with Heartthrob Exhaust Mandrel-Bent Exhaust Tubing. Heartthrob only uses true mandrel bends, ensuring wrinkle-free curves, optimum exhaust flow, and maximum performance.
Heartthrob Mandrel-Bent Exhaust Pipes are available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations. Choose from 45- or 90-degree elbows, or the 180-degree U-bend exhaust tube to suit your needs. Heartthrob Exhaust Tubing is also available with an expanded leg for slip-on assembly or in a non-expanded style that requires butt welding to install. All Heartthrob Mandrel Bent Exhaust Pipes are available in either Stainless Steel or Aluminized Steel.
Simplify your exhaust and header installation with Heartthrob Exhaust Mandrel-Bent Tubing.