Hedman Elite Headers
- Regular Price: $514.90-1,128.60
- Our Price: $349.56- 766.18
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Hedman Elite Headers are bigger, stronger, and tougher than the average headers
- Expertly crafted for high-performance and towing use
- Protects against leaks and excessive vibration
- Ceramic-metallic coating protects against corrosion
- Hedman Elite Headers feature 53% thicker Primary Tubes, 50% thicker Head Flanges than standard performance exhaust headers
- Withstands temperatures up to 1400 degrees F
- Backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects; coating guaranteed for 5 years.
Some people are fine with your average, standard exhaust headers, but some people need a little more. For those who need parts that will hold up under extreme high-performance and heavy-duty towing uses, Hedman Elite Headers are here to help.
Hedman's ELITE Hedders have more to them. The bullet-proof 3/8" flanges and THERMAL COATED 14g tubing withstand full-throttle thrashing and torturous towing. Hedman ELITE hedders are built to protect against burnout and exhaust leaks caused by the excessive heat and vibration present in high performance and towing applications. Hedman's ceramic-metallic coating protects your hedders against the elements, and withstands temperatures up to 1400 degrees F. The coating keeps more heat inside the tubes, which speeds up exhaust flow for better performance, and cooler underhood temperatures.
Put simply, Hedman Elite Headers outlast and outperform ordinary hedders. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Hedman performance exhaust systems
- V70 cargo carriers
- dashboard mats
- All-Weather Floor Mats for Nissan Xterra
- Pontiac G6 cargo carriers
- AutoVentshade car lights
- brakes & brake pads for F-150
- Acura TL brakes & brake pads
- Kia Sorento Cargo & Trunk Liners
- Cargo & Trunk Liners for Mazda RX-8
- All-Weather Floor Mats for Land Rover LR3