Injen Universal Fit Muffler
- Unlock the power of your exhaust system by upgrading to the Injen Universal Muffler
- Built to last from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel
- Dyno-proven design streamlines your exhaust flo, greatly reducing your backpressure for real energy gains across the entire RPM spectrum
- Transforms your timid stock exhaust tone into a deep, throaty, distinct growl
- Injen Universal Mufflers are the same mufflers used in Injen's celebrated SES Performance Exhaust System
- Comes in two inlet sizes: 2 3/8" and 3"
- 4" wide-mouth outlet adds an aggressive, street-savvy look to the back of your vehicle
- The Injen Universal Muffler measures in at 18" to 20" in length, with an average diameter of 6 1/2"
- 1-Year Warranty
There are many reasons to upgrade to an aftermarket mufler. Whether you're building a custom exhaust or just adding a deeper sound to your stock pipes, the Injen Universal Fit Muffler delivers an aggressive finish to your system.
For optimal exhaust flow, the Injen Universal Muffler utilizes a dyno-proven single-chamber design. By letting the waste gasses flow straight through, you virtually eliminate power-robbing backpressure. Your Injen Universal Fit Muffler is crafted from 100% aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel, as no other metal delivers the same durability, strength and corrosion resistance. The Injen Universal Muffler comes in two inlet sizes, 2 3/8 or 3, both of which feature a 4" wide-mouth tip made of Stainless Steel or Titanium.
No matter your reason, you can't go wrong upgrading your muffler. Do so with the dependable performance and style of an Injen Universal Fit Muffler. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Injen complete exhaust systems
- Ford Escape aries nerf bars
- Car Covers for Rendezvous
- All-Weather Floor Mats for Ridgeline
- Commander Cargo & Trunk Liners
- Camaro Car Covers
- Hinged Tonneau Covers for Silverado
- computer chips for trucks for Ridgeline
- Jeep Patriot aries bull bars &
- shock absorbers for Ford F-150