Magnaflow Manifold Catalytic Converter 50672
- Our Price: $277.69
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 50672
- Rating: (2)
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Bring innovative performance to your exhaust system with a Magnaflow Manifold Catalytic Converter
- 49-State street legal, 100% Stainless Steel construction
- Ribbed body for long life and extra durability
- Seam-welded converters have the tightest bond and prevent loosening and shifting of catalyst
- Monolithic honeycomb catalyst provides maximum flow and the most surface area, with minimal flow restriction
- OEM-style ribbed heat shield adds more structural stability
- Welded 1/2" overlapped joints for excellent leak-free performance
- Direct Fit design bolts right to your existing exhaust. Cutting or fabricating should not be necessary.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on the exterior, 2- year/25,000-mile internal warranty
Clean up your emissions while adding power with a Magnaflow Manifold Catalytic Converter. The 49-state street legal Magnaflow Direct-Fit Manifold Converter is designed for supreme exhaust flow, heat dispersion, and quick installation. Plus, its 100% Stainless Steel construction ensures a long, rust-free life.
Your Magnaflow 49-State Direct Fit Manifold Converter is built for serious durability. The oxidation-resistant stainless steel body is ribbed for high strength, while the ribbed heat shield adds stability to the structure and protects it from high temperatures under the hood. The body is seam welded close to the converter body, providing a strong bond that keeps it from getting loose or shifting. Plus, every joint is 1/2" overlapped for totally leak-free performance. The Magnaflow Manifold Converter's catalyst uses a monolithic honeycomb design. The ceramic has a maximized surface area, which cuts down on restrictions for excellent flow and increased power. The heat shield protects the catalyst from heat, as well as manages EGTs for even better flow and performance.
Your Magnaflow 49-State Direct Fit Manifold Cat Converter is designed to bolt right onto your specific year, make, and model vehicle, often without any cutting or fabricating required. Get the power you need with a Magnaflow Manifold Catalytic Converter!
Note: Not legal for street use in California.
Magnaflow 50672 fits:
- 1995-1998 Mazda Protege
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Magnaflow Manifold Catalytic Converter Reviews.