Highland All Weather Floor Mats
- Regular Price: $43.75-117.35
- Our Price: $29.69- 79.66
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Highland All-Weather Floor Mats provide durable protection for your vehicle's factory carpet
- Made from premium rubber
- "Semi-Custom" design - trim with scissors for a perfect custom fit
- Deep ridges trap mud, rain, snow, and sand
- Anti-skid cleats keep mats in place
- Rubber is pliable and durable, and stands up to gas, oil, and other hazards
- Simply remove and hose off to clean
- Available in Grey, Tan, and Black
- Choose Front, Rear, or Center Hump
- 100-Year Warranty
Highland All-Weather Floor Mats protect your interior carpet from the hazards of all-season driving. They're made from a super durable rubber that withstands even the harshest conditions. They are "semi-custom" made and are easy to trim for a perfect fit.
Highland All-Weather Floor Mats are designed for all-weather performance. They have a raised outer lip that keeps dirt and water from spilling onto your carpet, and they fit the contours of your vehicle's floors. Anti-skid spikes on the underside act like cleats on the carpet, keeping them from sliding. Highland all-weather floor liners won't stiffen or crack, and they clean by simply removing them from your interior and hosing them off outside. Simple as that, they make your factory carpeting last.
Your Highland All-Weather Floor Mats come in black, gray, or tan, and are backed by an unbelievable 100-Year Warranty. Put some in your ride today.
Highland All Weather Floor Mats Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Instant
Showing 10 of 56 reviews. See All Reviews.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Go Industries Running Boards & Side Steps
- Cadillac Escalade truck shocks
- Outlook auto air filters
- Injen Air Intake Systems
- performance air filters for Avalanche
- mats for Acadia
- pickup truck headache racks for F-250
- MKS truck hitches
- car grilles for Ford F-250
- truck rear window protectors for Silverado