Mr. Norm's Sport Club Vintage Sign by SignPast
- Escape to an earlier time with a SignPast Mr. Norm's Sport Club Vintage Metal Garage Sign
- Handcrafted from heavy-duty 18-gauge steel - way sturdier than cheap aluminum imitations
- Made for true vintage style and an authentic look - without paying a fortune for an original sign
- Baked-enamel paint gives SignPast Garage Signs their authentic-looking finish and vivid colors
- Large 25.5" diameter makes a big impression on your garage wall
- 30 Day-Warranty
Dodge aficionados the world over know the legend of Mr. norm's Sport Club. Located at the intersection of Grand and Spaulding in Chicago, Mr. Norm's was the largest Dodge dealership in the world, sending classic muscle cars out to dominate the road for decades. There's no better way to pay tribute to the heyday of Dodge muscle cars than with a classic SignPast Mr Norm's Sport Club Vintage Sign.
Only the highest-grade materials go into making your SignPast Vintage Metal Sign. They're cut from heavy-duty 18-gauge steel, unlike cheap-o tin signs you'll find in the bargain bin. Mr Norm's Sport Club Signs are painted with a baked-enamel finish that gives them an authentic vintage look and lasts for years and years. SignPast Garage Signs aren't small, either - the Mr. Norm's Vintage Sign measures in at a huge 25+ inches in diameter for a truly eye-catching display.
Whisk yourself away to the old windy city with a Mr. Norm's Sport Club SignPast Vintage Garage Sign. backed with a 30-Day Warranty.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Cargo & Trunk Liners for Fusion
- Lloyd Mats trunk mats
- brakes & brake pads for Lincoln MKT
- Nissan Titan air intake kits
- EBC Brakes brakes & brake pads
- high flow catalytic converters for Focus
- Steelcraft Running Boards & Side Steps
- catalytic converters for Buick Park Avenue
- Porsche 968 car shocks
- Trailblazer truck windshield covers