Race Ramps Car Ramps RR-EX-14
- $20 Rebate W/$200 Min. Purchase! Click Here for full details!
- Lift just about any vehicle - even low clearance sports cars - with Race Ramps Car Ramps
- Raises your car up 8"-10" for easy access to your underside - perfect for home mechanics
- Solid construction provides excellent strength - Race Ramps hold up to 3,000 pounds per set
- Patented Race Ramps material is ultra-lightweight - ramps weigh only 10 pounds each
- Unique 2-piece design - once your car is secured, remove the back "ramp" section for full access
- Textured surface won't slide or slip, and won't scratch or gouge garage floors and other surfaces
- Available in 56" and 67" lengths
- Fits tires up to 10" wide
- 10.75-Degree incline - optional Xtenders lower the incline for ultra-low clearance vehicles
- Made with pride in the USA
- Use Race Ramps Wheel Chocks for extra safety
Lift up your ride and make mechanical work easy with Race Ramps Car Ramps. These vehicle ramps are ideal for low-ground-clearance vehicles like sports cars, and hoist your ride 8 to 10 inches in the air. They're sturdy, portable, and perfect for racers and DIY mechanics alike.
Race Ramps builds their Car Ramps with a unique patented manufacturing process and solid material that is both super strong and ultra-lightweight. Each ramp weighs only 10 pounds but can support up to 3,000 pounds per set, making them great for portable use at the track. Each ramp features a 2-piece design so once your ride is secured you can pull the incline section out and have full access to the underside of your vehicle.
Race Ramps Car Ramps feature a unique textured surface for a sure grip that won't slide. These ramps won't scratch or gouge your driveway or floor, including painted garage floors. Plus, they work on any surface - grass, pavement, or even sand. Unlike metal ramps, Race Ramps Car Ramps will never rust, and their light weight lets you take them anywhere.
Your Race Ramps Car Ramps are available in 56" and 67" lengths, and made with pride in the USA. For maximum safety, use Race Ramps Wheel Chocks when lifting your vehicle.
Note: Use the test shown in our photo gallery to determine if you car's clearance is enough for Race Ramps Car Ramps. If not, add a set of Xtenders for a lower approach incline.
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Race Ramps Car Ramps Reviews.