AEM Digital Gauge 30-4402
Oil/Transmission/Water Temperature Gauge
- Part #: 30-4402
- 100 to 300 Fahrenheit
- Installation Instructions
- Monitor engine pressure and temperature, among other things, with an AEM Digital Gauge
- 5 different gauges available
- Three-digit read-out for easy reference
- 24 color-coded LED lights provide immediate monitoring of engine function
- Interchangeable black/silver bezels and black/white faceplates
- 0V-5V analog output included for data-logging and connecting to outboard engine monitoring systems
- Auto-dimmed face and read-out lighting
- Work great with both fuel-injected and carbureted motors
- All necessary sensors for proper, accurate read-outs included
- 1-Year Warranty
When something is happening within your engine, you don't want to waste time figuring out what an analog gauge actually says. Get the information you need as soon as you need it with an easy-to-read AEM Digital Gauge.
5 different types of gauges are available with a three-digit read-out that makes for simple referencing. 24 color-coded LED lights provide immediate monitoring, and you can maintain your favored style accents thanks to interchangeable bezels and faceplates. AEM Digital Gauges auto-dim based on the ambient lighting, both on the face and in the read-outs, and no laptop is required for proper monitoring. The correct sensors are included with each gauge, as is an analog output if you enjoy data-logging for use with an outboard engine management system. Best of all, AEM gauges are designed to work with both fuel-injected and carbureted engines and fit most factory gauge clusters.
Quickly process necessary information so you can make the adjustments your engine needs to thrive with an AEM Digital Gauge. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
There are no reviews for this application.
See All AEM Digital Gauge Reviews.