AutoMeter Pro-Lite Warning Light
- Warns you of sudden temp/pressure changes
- Lens, bulb, and night cover included
- Available in full-size or mini, in black or silver
- Temperature and/or pressure switches required
- 1-Year Warranty
It can happen in an instant: oil or water pressure temperature can spike up, or your oil pressure can drop quickly. You keep laying on the throttle, unaware that your engine is about to completely melt down. Don't let that happen to you - stay one step ahead of disaster with an AutoMeter Pro-Lite Warning Light.
The AutoMeter Pro-Lite stays in tune with your fluid temperature and pressure to warns you with a bright light if they go into dangerous territory. Each light includes a bulb, lens, and cover for use at night. Choose from the full-size Pro-Lite in black, or a low-profile Mini Pro-Lite with a black or silver case. Either way, you'll have proper heads-up to avoid overheating and breakdowns.
Temperature and/or pressure switches are required to use your Pro-Lite. Using the Pro-Lite in conjunction with a gauge is highly recommended so that you have first alert to potential problems. AutoMeter covers your Pro-Lite Warning Light with a 1-Year Warranty.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Ford Crown Victoria high flow catalytic converters
- billet grille inserts for Lexus ES350
- Ford F-250 winter floor mats
- Buick LeSabre cargo boxes
- custom car mats for Toyota Tacoma
- Jeep Wrangler coil springs
- Mitsubishi Eclipse car mats
- Go Rhino grille guards
- projector headlights for CRX
- lowering kits for cars for Ford F-150