Generac GP Series Portable Generator 5734
GP Series Electric Start Generator
- Part #: 5734
- Model GP15000E
- Approx Run Time at 50% Load: 10 Hours
- 16 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 4 Outlets
- Electric Start
- Battery Included
- Not for sale in California
- 15,000/22,500 Watts
- Electric Start
- Generac GP Series Portable Generators give you reliable power at an affordable price
- Great for home use or outdoor situations like camping, working, or powering outdoor events
- Compact design provides an incredible power-to-weight ratio
- Utilizes Generac's OHV Engine with extra-reliable cast-iron cylinder sleeves
- Generac GP Series Portable Generators include a large steel fuel tank and easy-to-read fuel gauge
- Hardened steel tube cradle provides extra durability and strength
- Low-oil shutdown detects low oil levels and shuts the engine down to prevent damage
- Covered outlets protect the generator from rugged working conditions and weather hazards
- Ergonomic fold-down locking handles
- Heavy-duty never-flat wheels make GP Series Generac Generators super-portable
- Choose from a wide range of wattages, as well as electric or manual start models
Generac GP Series Generators provide reliable, feature-packed power at an affordable price. They're built tough and rugged to handle a variety of situations. Plus, these Generac Generators feature a super-compact design for high power at a light weight.
Whether you need backup power for the home or portable electricity for campgrounds and work sites, Generac GP Series Generators are up to the task. They're built with hardened steel tube cradles for superior strength and covered outlets for extra protection against environmental hazards. Generac generator engines are built with cast-iron cylinder sleeves for serious durability, and their large steel fuel tanks ensure added ruggedness and longer run times.
Generac GP Series Generators make it easier than ever to bring rugged power anywhere you need it. Their ergonomic fold-down locking handles provide for easy transport and storage, and heavy-duty never-flat wheels make them easy to cart around. This generator is also protects itself from damage with a low-oil shutdown that automatically cuts the engine off if it detects low oil levels.
Whether you need portable power for work, play, or emergencies, trust the lightweight, heavy-duty power of a Generac GP Series Generator. They're available with manual or electric start, and come in a variety of wattages.
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Generac GP Series Portable Generator Reviews.