MSD Digital Ignition Control
- The best just got better with MSD Digital Ignition Control
- Two units available: budget-minded 6A, or the legendary 6AL
- Higher power output: 530 primary volts and 135 mJ of spark energy
- Efficient components use less electricity to produce more power
- 6AL features two rotary dials to set RPM limits and vibration mounts
- Same bolt pattern as original modules but with lower profile housing
- Built-in LED for easy system checks
- Locked, sealed connector for wires
- Compatible to 4, 6, and 8-cylinder engines
- Digital 2-Step rev control available for use with the 6AL
- 1-Year Warranty
MSD Ignition's 6A and 6AL modules have been at the forefront of the ignition control market for years. If you thought they were good before, you'll heartily enjoy the enhancements made to their latest offering, MSD Digital Ignition Control.
A microprocessor within these modules monitors and contols every firing and rev limit. Efficient components use less electricity to generate more power, over 530 volts with up to 135 mJ spark energy. MSD Digital Ignition Control maintains the same footprint as previous models, just with a lower profile for a sleeker look. All wiring comes out of one end into a sealed, locked connector. Rev limiters on the 6AL have been moved to the top of these modules' housing for easy access, and the limits are able to be set in 100 rpm increments. For greater performance upgrades, purchase a 2-Step Digital rev control with the 6AL and watch your racer launch harder than ever before. Use this system with 4, 6, and 8-cylinder engines, and installation is easy, with every necessary component and wiring harness included.
Do yourself a favor and go with the aftermarket ignition leader - MSD Digital Ignition Control. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.