MSD Modular Ignition Controller
- Regular Price: $640.70
- Our Price: $434.95
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- The MSD Modular Ignition Controller worked so well with carbureted manifolds they added harnesses to work with electronic fuel injectors, too
- Controller for Ford 4.6L/5.4L carbureted intake manifolds and EFI systems
- Fire coils and control timing for higher performance
- Map vacuum advances and timing curves to fit your vehicle's need
- For nitrous use, set a step retard and program 2 rev limits
- Easy to install - connects directly to coils, crank, cam, and MAP sensors
- With factory-equipped EFI Fords, handy harness collection allows for splice-free installation of all connectors to factory units
- Map performance parameters through MSD Pro-Data+ PC software
- Perfect addition for street rods and retro muscle cars using MSD Ignition accessories
- 1-Year Warranty
The MSD Modular Ignition Controller uses contemporary technology on your retro-fitted Ford. 4.6L/5.4L carbureted intake manifolds need this controller to handle ignition duties, but the additional harness allows for use on electronic fuel injectors, as well. When you need to take full control of your Ford's ignition duties, this is the module for you.
Using the MSD Modular Ignition Controller in concert with MSD's Pro-Data+ software (for PC) allows you complete control over engine parameters. Map timing curves. Fire coils. Control timing, and map a vacuum advance. Program two rev limits and set a step retard when using nitrous. Whatever you need to do to get the most of your vehicle, this easy-to-use, easy-to-install controller can do it. Map performance parameters on your street rod or muscle car and not only know what your engine is up to, but set the necessary levels to get it where it needs to go.
Whether you have a carbureted intake or an EFI system, there is an application for this handy controller. The MSD Modular Ignition Controller is designed to take care of Ford performance enthusiasts, and it does exactly that. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.