MSD Power Grid Ignition System
- Enjoy next-level ignition control with an MSD Power Grid Ignition System
- USB connection for easy programming
- Timing based on engine RPM and gear value
- Advanced individual cylinder timing based on either gear or time
- Four steps of RPM limits: burnout, spool, launch, and overrev
- Output switch set on RPM, pressure, or time
- Ignition data acquisition accepts multiple runs
- Shift light settings for each gear
- Designed to mount on top of ignition housing, keeping wiring and required mounting space to a minimum
- Connect directly to Racepak Data Recorder
- Use Power Grid Controller with Power Grid-7 Ignition for advance ignition tuning capability
- 1-Year Warranty
After setting the standard in programmable ignition systems, MSD Ignition is back with its best product yet. The MSD Power Grid Ignition System is the jewel of the 7-Series Ignition System crown.
This system incorporates an efficient 32-bit microcontroller and all new software, called MSD View, with full USB updatability. The software, based in Windows, is designed to help racers easily select different programming and parameters. Racers can connect the Power Grid directly into their Racepak Data Recorder. Be sure to pick up the Power Grid Ignition in addition to the Controller for total system capability. The Power Grid System Controller has been specially-designed to mount to this Power Grid-7 box, which packs a higher output than other programmable units. Also check out the Manual Launch Control and Rev Limitor accessory modules for total performance gains.
It's the best of its kind, and it is priced to move. For extreme power gains that you can feel as well as control, choose the MSD Power Grid Ignition System. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Note: This system is not legal for use or sale on pollution-controlled vehicles.