Rock-Slide Engineering Step Sliders
- Regular Price: $103.10-3,387.90
- Our Price: $69.99- 2,299.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (3)
- Protect the sides of your Jeep while also making your life easier thanks to Rock-Slide Engineering Step Sliders
- Patent-pending concept, the only one on the market today!
- Built-in step that comes down when your doors open and closes up when they shut
- Manual operation available if you remove your Wrangler doors
- 3/16" steel construction
- Allows for front and rear door access on four-door models
- Can be completely disabled when Jeep in four-wheel drive
- Easy installation, with all hardware and wiring equipment included
- Applications available for Ford Econoline and F-150, as well
Rock sliders are invaluable if you love rock crawling, but a step down might also be nice. Get the best of both worlds with Rock-Slide Engineering Step Sliders.
These innovative, patent-pending rock sliders feature an integrated electric step that opens downward when your Jeep's doors open. Once you shut them behind you, the step goes right back up into place. A variety of other options are also available for your Rock-Slide Step Sliders, like outright disabling (for when you're going 4x4 and don't want any accidents) or manual operation (if you like to remove your doors). Easy to install and made of rugged 3/16" steel, these are the last rock sliders your Jeep will ever need. Lucky for you, they're also the most forward-thinking!
Add a bit of technology to your off-road joy-riding and make your life a little bit easier. Easy-up and easy-down comes without a lot of hassle thanks to Rock-Slide Engineering Step Sliders.
Rock-Slide Engineering Step Sliders Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours