Smittybilt SRC Bumpers 76621
SRC Rear Bumper
- Part #: 76621
- With Tire Carrier
- Installation Instructions
- D-Rings are Not Included
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Get the maximum protection for your Wrangler's front and rear when you attach Smittybilt SRC Bumpers
- Manufactured of 3/16" steel
- Solid plate center section protects factory frame horns and lower cross member
- Front bumpers feature integrated winch mount capable of 15,000 lb. line pull
- Bolts to OE mounting positions: no drilling required
- 2" over rider and wings on front bumper made of wall tubing, custom-formed to your specific Jeep
- Rear bumper comes with adjustable tire mount, D-ring mounts, 2" Class III receiver hitch, and billet handle
- One-piece welded design
- Two-Stage Black Powder Coat finish
- 5-Year Warranty
The factory bumpers on your Wrangler work just fine for normal use, but they don't provide the kind of protection you need for serious off-road adventures. When the time comes to upgrade, do so with the hardy strength of handsome Smittybilt SRC Bumpers.
These bumpers were made for serious off-road enthusiasts like yourself. Cut from 3/16" cold roll steel, they have the inherent toughness to protect your ride from anything the great outdoors can muster. Better still, they are outfitted with the kind of accessories that make your life easier. Front bumpers feature a winch mount and D-ring mounts, as well as a tubular brush guard. Rear Smittybilt SRC Bumpers feature an adjustable tire mount, D-ring mounts, and a 2" receiver hitch. One-piece welded designs ensure solid performance, and a two-stage matte Black Powder Coat finish wards off corrosion and degradation. Whatever trouble you plan on getting into, these bumpers have your back.
Don't go into the great outdoors without the right amount of protection. Get everything you need by choosing Smittybilt SRC Bumpers. Backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Smittybilt 76621 fits:
- 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler