Smittybilt SRC Rocker Guards 76643
SRC Rocker Guards
- Part #: 76643
- Installation Instructions
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Keep your Wrangler's rocker panel free from damage caused by rocks and road debris with Smittybilt SRC Rocker Guards
- Attach below your vehicle's doors and flush against your car's paneling
- Upper tube extension doubles the protection
- One-piece design: made from 2" x .120" wall tubing
- Full wheel-to-wheel span to totally defend your Jeep's underside
- Easy to install
- Two-stage matte Black Powder Coat finish for corrosion-resistance
- 5-Year Warranty
When tearing around on your next rock crawling adventure, you might think it's impossible to ably protect the underside of your Wrangler. You would, of course, be wrong, as Smittybilt SRC Rocker Guards are designed for this specific purpose.
Full wheel-to-wheel length means these guards protect the entire rocker panel beneath your passenger doors. Kicked up rocks and bottoming out won't harm your Wrangler thanks to full 2" x .120" steel construction and an upper tube that offers additional side protection. Solid one-piece design means that Smittybilt SRC Rocker Guards won't come apart or split during use, while a two-stage matte Black Powder Coat finish resists corrosion and rust for long life and ultimate durability.
When going off-road, your Wrangler can never have too much protection. Keep your Wrangler's finish crisp and scratch-free with Smittybilt SRC Rocker Guards. Backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Smittybilt 76643 fits:
- 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler