- Find the rugged protection your Wrangler's rocker panels need with Smittybilt XRC Armor Rock Guards
- 3/16" steel attaches tight to your Wrangler's underside paneling for full protection
- Bolt-on installation with stainless steel fasteners: minimal modifications required for installation
- Designed to work with other XRC Armor products
- Two-stage Black Powder Coat finish to resist corrosion
- 5-Year Warranty
Rock crawling of the variety you do demands a certain spirit and a certain intensity. It also demands a lot from your Wrangler, in particular the kind of protection that will keep your vehicle running and ready for anything, regardless of conditions. You'll get exactly that kind of protection for your Jeep's rocker panel with Smittybilt XRC Armor Rock Guards.
Manufactured of 3/16" cold rolled steel, these rocker guards are designed to stand up to your most insane off-road adventures. They attach along the length of your Wrangler, spanning the panel beneath both passenger doors to fully protect your Jeep. All Smittybilt XRC Armor Rock Guards are finished with Black Powder Coat for full corrosion-resistance, and they bolt-on with minimal modifications for an easy installation to your 2007 or later Wrangler Unlimited. Even better, if you already own Smittybilt XRC Armor products, these side protectors will work in concert with them for total Wrangler protection.
Keep your Wrangler in great condition no matter what crazy adventures you get into. Protect its rocker panels with Smittybilt XRC Armor Rock Guards. Backed by a 5-Year Warranty.