Rugged Ridge Heavy Duty Tie Rods & Crossover Conversion Kit
- Up to $200 in Mail-In Rebates w/Purchase! Details
- Complete Heavy-Duty steering component upgrade
- Includes Tie Rod Tube, Drag Link Tube, 4 Tie Rod Ends and Steering Dampener Bracket(some applications)
- Tie Rods feature 1/4"-Thick steel walls, 1-1/4" outer diameter
- Tie Rod Ends tapered for perfect fit with no modifications
Give your steering system a total strength upgrade with a Rugged Ridge Heavy Duty Tie Rod and Crossover Conversion Kit! This kit comes complete with all you need to beef up your ride for the toughest of trails. Features Rugged Ridge's Heavy Duty Tie Rods, made of 1-1/4" ID SAE 1018 steel that is cold rolled, pierced, and drawn through dies to produce a wall thickness of 1/4", twice the thickness and outer diameter of stock rods. This true DOM tubing has NO seams or welds to fail!
Also included is a Heavy-Duty Drag Link Tube and 4 Heavy-Duty Tie Rod Ends. These tie rod ends feature standard tapered ends to fit stock knuckle applications for one-ton strength without any modifications. Some applications also come with a Steering Dampener Bracket.
Don't let your weak stock steering components get you hung up and shut down on the trails. Go huge with a Rugged Ridge Heavy-Duty Tie Rod and Crossover Kit!
Rugged Ridge Heavy Duty Tie Rods & Crossover Conversion Kit Customer Reviews