- Make sure your towables maintain their luster with Rock Tamers Mud Flaps
- 24" x 24" heavy-duty rubber flaps can be cut to any length
- 3/8" thick
- Anti-splash pattern on back of every flap
- Adjustable width: 66.75" to 97"
- Stainless steel mounting hardware, Polished stainless steel trim plates
- Forged aluminum UV matte black powder coated center hub and arms
- Flaps can be cut to any size along molded cut lines
- No bulky, unwieldy add-ons to your vehicle's body
- Easy installation to any 2" ball mount
- 1-Year Warranty
Few moments in a truck owner's life feel as free as towing a camper or boat to a recreational destination. Keep accidental damage from affecting your towable en route with Rock Tamers Mud Flaps.
This revolutionary system attaches to your receiver hitch and blocks whatever you are towing from kicked up dirt, mud, and road debris. Rock Tamers Mud Flaps connect to your hitch via an adjustable span that stretches to fit across the back of most trucks. Heavy-duty rubber panels hang down from corrosion-resistant, black powder coated aluminum arms, and no hardware installs directly to your truck's body. Each flap features an anti-splash pattern on its wheel-facing side along with molded cut lines for custom sizing.
Your boat, camper, or other towable accessory deserves protection from the hazards of the road. Maintain its shine and keep it clean with Rock Tamers Mud Flaps. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Rock Tamers Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours