Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars
- Regular Price: $226.80-480.15
- Our Price: $153.98- 325.96
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars enhance your truck with a solid, durable step up
- Custom-designed for a perfect fit on your exact make, model, and year
- Built from thick .065" gauge steel
- Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars use a compressed step design, which retains the tubing's structural integrity better than traditional cut-outs
- Plastic molded no-slip step pads provide excellent traction, even when wet or muddy
- Choose Chrome, Black Powder Coat, or Polished Stainless Steel finish
- 3 Year Warranty on Chrome and Black, Lifetime Warranty on Stainless models
Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars give your vehicle quick and safe entry and exit. They're fully custom-designed for a perfect fit and easy installation on your SUV or truck. And of course, they're crafted from some of the heaviest-duty materials out there.
Go Rhino builds your 4000 Series Nerf Bars from 3" tubes with heavy-duty .065" gauge steel. These bars are ready to handle whatever you or Mother Nature can dish out. The flat step is compressed into the tube, which provides better structural integrity than the competition's cut-out designs. The step area features a molded plastic step pad with a slip-free texture, even when your shoes are muddy or wet. Go Rhino 4000 Series nerf bars are custom-designed to your exact truck or SUV for a perfect fit.
Choose between three finishes for your Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars: Black Powder Coat, Chrome, or Polished Stainless Steel. Black and Chrome models are backed with a 3 Year Warranty, and Stainless bars are covered with a Lifetime Warranty.
Note: Because every vehicle is different, your exact Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars may not look exactly as pictured. Certain features like bends, mounting locations, and end caps may vary slightly from the product descriptions. If you have any questions about GO Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars for your vehicle, feel free to call us at 800-663-1570.
Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 10 of 24 reviews. See All Reviews.