Covercraft SeatSaver Seat Covers
- Regular Price: $100.10-270.90
- Our Price: $67.95- 183.92
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (5)
- Keep your seats' fresh-off-the-lot looks for years with Covercraft SeatSaver Seat Covers
- Custom-cut to your exact vehicle for a snug fit
- SeatSavers guard your seats against spills, pets, messy kids, and greasy tools as well as sun fade
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment blocks most liquids from soaking through to your seats
- Polycotton fabric is tough yet breathable for a comfortable, sweat-free ride
- Safe for machine washing and drying - if your SeatSavers get dirty simply take them off and throw them into the washing machine
- Overlapped and double-stitched seams are super tough and stand up to years of abuse
- Covercraft SeatSavers install and remove without tools quickly and easily
- Handy map pocket included for most front seat covers
- Available in 12 different colors
- 90-Day Warranty
Kids, pets, and trips out into nature put some real stress on your car seats. Save your seats from damage and keep your them looking new with Covercraft SeatSaver Seat Covers. These custom-fit car seat covers provide excellent protection from everyday use and abuse, and are easy to install and maintain.
Covercraft SeatSavers not only protect your seats - they let you ride in comfort, too. They're crafted from a polycotton fabric that breathes, so you won't get sweaty and stuck to your seat. They block UV rays, delaying fade and other sun damage that can ruin your factory leather or fabric seats. You don't even need to worry when it comes to spills, mud, and other liquids. SeatSavers are finished with a DWR (Durable Water Repellency) treatment that keeps most spills from soaking through to the seats. And when your Covercraft SeatSavers get dirty, simply slip them off and toss them in the washing machine. They even get more comfortable and soft with every washing.
Your Covercraft SeatSavers are made tough enough to handle even the most rambunctious kids and pets. They're assembled like a pair of heavy-duty jeans, with double-stitched and overlapped seams. The backs of most front seats include a built-in map pocket for handy storage. Plus, they install and remove easily and without tools.
Keep your seats showroom-clean, even in the face of ice cream, sand, muddy shoes, and greasy tools. Your Covercraft SeatSavers are available in a wide array of colors and come backed with a 90-Day Warranty.
Covercraft SeatSaver Seat Covers Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.4 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes