Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks
- Regular Price: $60.70-242.75
- Our Price: $41.20- 164.80
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (14)
- Keep your lowered vehicle riding smooth with Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks
- Fine tuned to account for your suspension's reduced height
- Cavitation-free valve train prevents air from getting in and decreasing the shocks' effectiveness
- Reduces body roll when turning, rear dip when accelerating, and front lean when braking
- Custom-designed to your vehicle for a direct replacement for your OEM shocks
- Includes dust boots and OE-styel rubber bushings for maximum protection and durability
- 2-Year Warranty
- Sold Individually
Lowering your truck or SUV changes the effective travel of your OEM shock absorbers, in some cases making them nearly useless. Don't let your dropped stance ruin your ride quality - stay smooth with Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks. These lowered shocks are specially designed to accommodate for your suspension's change in height and maintain your smooth OE ride.
Turning, braking, and accelerating can cause excessive body roll, front lean, and rear dip when your suspension isn't properly tuned. Belltech Nitro Drop Shocks are built to provide the proper amount of support and dampening on lowered suspensions, maintaining stock-quality handling and ride feel.
Belltech Nitro Shocks utilize a high-performance combination of state of the art construction and internal valve technology, all at a price even budget-minded enthusiasts can appreciate. Their cavitation free valve trains keep air out of the shocks for maximum effectiveness, and the included dust boots and OE-style rubber bushings provide excellent durability.
Give your lowered ride a smooth OE feel with Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks. Backed with a 2-Year Warranty.
Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.6 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 10 of 14 reviews. See All Reviews.