DC Sports Strut Bar CSB2007
- Our Price: $124.15
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: CSB2007
- Rating: (2)
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- DC Sports Strut Bars give your performance vehicle vastly superior handling and drivability
- Provides additional torsional stiffness for less body flex and tighter handling
- DC Strut Bars connect to your vehicle's body at the strut towers - no modifications necessary
- Strong yet lightweight aluminum construction
- Grey powdercoat finish resembles Titanium and provides years of great looks
- Available for front and rear
- All hardware and comprehensive instructions included
- 2 Year Warranty
DC Strut Bars make a world of a difference in the handling of your ride, both on the street and the track. They connect to the vehicle body at the strut towers, adding torsional stiffness and reducing your vehicle's chassis flex. With DC Sports Strut Bars you'll experience vastly improved handling, especially in spirited and performance driving situations.
Your DC Strut Bars are custom-designed to fit your specific year, make, and model vehicle. They're built from aluminum that is light but strong, and covered with a gray powder-coat finish that gives them a hot titanium look. Depending on your vehicle, DC Sports incorporates a dual-bar design for additional stiffness. DC Sports Strut Bars work with your factory suspension components and install without any modifications.
Whether you take your performance vehicle to the track or just tear up the streets, you'll love the improved handling and tightness of DC Sports Strut Bars. They're available for both front and rear, and are backed by DC Sports' 2-Year Warranty.
DC Sports CSB2007 fits:
- 1995-2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse
There are no reviews for this application.
See All DC Sports Strut Bar Reviews.