Fabtech Dirt Logic Shock Absorbers
- Regular Price: $342.50-1,718.65
- Our Price: $232.52- 1,166.76
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Beef up your suspension with Fabtech Dirt Logic Shock Absorbers
- Designed for both unmatched off-road durability and total comfort on streets and highways
- Designed with the widest possible diameter for top performance
- Fabtech Dirt Logic Shock Absorbers are available in four styles:
- Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.0 shocks feature a smaller 2" OD Steel body, for lifted trucks in stock shock position and multiple shock configurations
- Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks are preset at 60% compression and 40% rebound, for lifted trucks in stock or multiple-shock setups
- Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks provide incredible dampening capacity to take on the most aggressive off-road driving
- Fabtech Dirt Logic 4.0 shocks are the largest of the line, with the ultimate in off-road dampening for the most hardcore riding you can dish out
- Available with optional external oil reservoir that accommodates additional oil/nitrogen volume, keeping temperatures low for more consistent control forces
- Fabtech Performance Shocks are custom-fit and fine-tuned to optimal settings for your exact vehicle
- Fabtech puts your Dirt Logic Shocks under tough quality control tests in their in-house lab
- Choose from 8 to 16 inches of stroke
- Polished and anodized billet 6061 aluminum components for excellent strength and looks
- Available in either single shocks or pairs, depending on vehicle
- Urethane Rod Seal provides maximum sealing properties and durability
- Crafted in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Dominate the off-road and cruise the smoothest highways with ease. Fabtech Dirt Logic Shock Absorbers are designed for unmatched strength and performance to take over the trails without sacrificing your road comfort. They're available in four different sizes to beef up your rig, and are fine-tuned for optimal performance on your truck.
Fabtech Dirt Logic Shock Absorbers are built to withstand the toughest off-road riding on the planet. Heavy-duty Steel bodies, hardened chrome piston rods, and polished/anodized 6061 aluminum components provide a lifetime of trustworthy strength and great looks. They're manufactured to aerospace tolerances and rigorously tested at their in-house facility to ensure unbeatable durability.
Depending on your vehicle, Fabtech Dirt Logic Shocks are available in four styles with 2- to 4-inch bodies. They're also available with or without an external reservoir. The external reservoirs accommodate additional nitrogen and oil volume, keeping the shock cooler and providing even more consistent control forces in a variety of temperatures.
Take on the hardest of off-road environments with ease with Fabtech Dirt Logic Shock Absorbers. These shocks are built for a lifetime of tough performance, and are backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Fabtech Dirt Logic Shock Absorbers Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes