Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks
- Regular Price: $134.40
- Our Price: $91.24
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (17)
- Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks give you the perfect combination of spring and shock technology
- Coil-over-shock design provides the best of both worlds
- Constant-rate front coil spring improves stability while maintaining ride height
- Variable-rate rear spring offers 500lbs of load capacity per pair
- Super-finished chromed piston rod ensures proper seal lubrication and more consistent wear
- Leak-proof piston seal extends shock lfe
- Drawn-Over-Mandrel Tubing reduces internal wear
- 1-Year/25,000-Mile Warranty
Hauling heavier loads puts a big strain on your suspension. Without reinforcement you could end up with a sagging ride, with a lack of control and comfort. Bolt on a set of Gabriel Load Carrier Spring Assist Shocks, though, and your vehicle will ride like it's not pulling anything at all.
The key to Gabriel Spring Assist Load Carrier Shocks is their coilover design. By adding finely-tuned springs to the equation, these shocks give you the best of both worlds. Front Load Carriers include a constant-rate coil spring that restores or maintains your ride height while offering better towing stability. Rear shocks come with variable-rate springs to give you a 500 pound load capacity per pair (still, do not exceed your vehicle's GVWR when towing!). And with the chromed piston rod, leak-proof piston seal, and Drawn-Over-Mandrel Tubing design found in all of Gabriel's shocks, you know you're getting rugged performance that lasts.
Get the most comfort and stability in your towing machine with Gabriel Load Carrier Spring Assist Shocks. Backed with a 1-Year/25,000-Mile Warranty.
Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.7 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 10 of 17 reviews. See All Reviews.