Gabriel Max Control Shocks
- Regular Price: $88.80-155.60
- Our Price: $60.30- 105.65
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Up to $125 Rebate W/Select Purchases Click Here for full details!
- Get more out of your suspension with Gabriel Max Control Shocks
- Great for smooth road driving as well as rough rock crawling
- Monotube design minimizes weight and provides excellent temperature control
- Highly durable chrome-plated 14mm piston rod
- Custom sized and designed to your year, make, and model
- 46mm bore and floating piston design provides quick rebound and reaction times
- 1-Year/25,000-Mile Warranty
As you probably know all too well by now, perfectly smooth roads can be hard to come by. Then again, you might be the type who searches out rough terrain. Whether you're a highway driver looking for maximum comfort and performance or a rock crawler who craves awesome responsiveness to crush the trails, Gabriel Max Control Shocks deliver the goods.
The key to Gabriel Max Control Shock Absorbers' performance is their highly advanced designs. This monotube shock starts with a hardened, chrome-plated steel 14mm piston rod. This rod pushes a second piston that moves between the hydraulic fluid and a section of pressurized nitrogen gas. This gives the shocks an incredible response time. Plus, each shock's valve is tuned to your exact year, make, and model vehicle, so the rebound is optimized to your needs.
With an advanced monotube design, your Gabriel Max Control Shocks are lighter, stronger, and cooler under pressure. Plus, they're backed with a 1-Year/25,000-Mile Warranty.