Ground Force Suspension Drop Spindle Kit 6002
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- 2" Drop
- American Made
- No Alignment Issues
- High-strength alloy bearing surfaces
- 3.5" wheel back spacing fits a variety of wheels
- Direct Replacement - No Cutting or Drilling!
The Ground Force Lowering Spindle is the most recommended way to lower the front of your SUV or truck. The alignment issues that often come with lowering coil springs or control arms are nonexistent with spindles. Features high-strength alloy bearing surfaces and built-in steering stops, allowing maximum wheel back spacing of 3.5" to fit a variety of wheels. Ground Force lowering spindles are a direct bolt-on replacement for your stock spindles, requiring no cutting or drilling. Precision-machined and assembled in America.
Ground Force 6002 fits:
- 1980-1987 Buick Regal
- 1980-1987 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1980-1987 Chevrolet Malibu
- 1980-1987 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1982-2004 Chevrolet S10
- 1982-1997 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
- 1982-2004 GMC S15
- 1982-1997 GMC S15 Jimmy
- 1980-1987 Oldsmobile 442
- 1980-1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1980-1987 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1980-1987 Pontiac Grand Prix