Hellwig Pro Series Helper Spring
- Regular Price: $284.90-464.90
- Our Price: $193.41- 315.60
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- The Hellwig Pro Series Helper Spring is a durable bolt-on helper spring system to give you extra payload capacity
- Dynamic spring system increases resistance rate as load increases for improved stability and control
- Unique "Silent-Ride" design features polyurethane blocks that apply tension to the springs for a quiet, smooth ride
- Fine tuneable with provided U-bolts - adjust to your changing hauling needs
- Heat treated ASTM 5150 steel alloy construction
- All heavy duty hardware and instructions included
- Install at home or professionally
- Made in the USA
- 1,000,000 Mile Warranty
The Hellwig Pro Series is a versatile, effective helper spring designed for professionals and Do-It-Yourselfers alike. It installs using common hand tools and includes all the hardware instructions you need to install it right in your driveway or professionally. Once installed, the Pro Series assists your vehicle in keeping its stability even when hauling or towing massive loads. With the Pro Series you will find much better load assistance, better sway control and easier handling even when hauling the heaviest loads. This kit increases your vehicle's level load carrying limit all the way up to the manufacturer's GrossVehicle Weight Rating*.
The Pro Series Helper Spring is manufactured in Hellwig's California facility from heat-treated ASTM 5150 alloy steel. Its progressive rate design helps the Pro Series Spring automatically increase its resistance rate as your load increases. This more dynamically accurate load resistance better prevents your vehicle from sagging and dragging when hauling major loads. Better yet, you can fine tune your Pro Series Helper Springs as your towing and hauling needs change. By simply adjusting the provided heavy-duty U-bolts with household tools you can tune your suspension to your specific hauling habits.
>The Pro Series Helper Spring "Silent Ride" feature improves your overall driving experience. This feature includes a block made of polyurethane located between the main and helper springs. The block helps to silence the spring, making your ride more comfortable.
Hellwig makes your Pro Series Helper Spring in the USA with the highest quality components, and backs it with a Million-Mile Warranty.
*Note: Never load your vehicle beyond the manufacturer's GVWR.
Hellwig Pro Series Helper Spring Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours