KYB MonoMax Shocks 565021
MonoMax Rear Shock
- Part #: 565021
- Sold Individually
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- KYB MonoMax Shocks are ideal for trucks and SUVs
- Optimized for hauling, towing, or carrying plows
- MonoMax KYB Shock Absorbers are built with a 46mm oversize bore and piston to handle the big jobs
- Higher rebound dampening supports the higher weights and impacts of towing and snow plows
- KYB Shocks multi-stage valve compression self-adjusts to changing driving conditions
- KYB MonoMax Shocks stabilize your truck and reduce pitch and roll
- Available for light trucks, SUVs, and vans, including some lowered and lifted applications
- Tough Red finish looks great on any truck
- Lifetime Warranty
Towing heavy loads, carrying big payloads, and pushing giant snow plows puts a lot of demand on your truck's suspension. Don't let a flimsy set of shocks bottom you out - sit on the burly strength and big diesel performance of KYB MonoMax Shocks. These performance gas shocks and struts are specially designed to handle the demands of larger trucks.
When it comes to hard-working trucks, bigger is definitely better. That's why KYB Shocks utilize beefy 46mm pistons and bores on the MonoMax for maximum strength. KYB MonoMax Shocks are tuned for extra-high rebound dampening to hold up under the heavy loads of towing and plowing. Just like KYB Shock Absorbers for cars, MonoMax gas shocks and struts feature multi-stage valving that self-adjusts when driving conditions change. This means you not only get the highest strength and excellent tire adhesion, but you achieve a smooth ride and better handling, too.
Set up your truck's suspension to handle the biggest tasks with the beefiest shocks out there. Your KYB MonoMax gas Shocks are backed with a Lifetime Warranty. Sold individually.
KYB 565021 fits:
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler
There are no reviews for this application.
See All KYB MonoMax Shocks Reviews.