Rancho Quick Lift Loaded Struts
- Up to $506 in Rebates W/Purchase! Click Here for full details!
- Easily lift your late model truck with Rancho quickLIFT Loaded Struts
- Great for more ground clearance or larger tires
- Removes your truck's factory rake for a more balanced look
- Raises spring seat 2 - 2.5 in.
- Reuses OE spring and mounting plate for a perfect fit
- Installs in under an hour
- Compatible with wireless myRide controller
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Lifting your truck comes with a plethora of benefits. For starters, it removes your rig's factory rake, which looks strange unless you're hauling something. Lifting also gives your truck more ground clearance, provides additional space for larger tires and, most importantly, makes your truck look tough. Rancho quickLIFT Loaded Struts are designed to get your truck lifted and turning heads quickly and easily.
It's easy to see why Rancho's QuickLift line made a splash when it debuted in 2006, winning the honor of Best New Off-Road Product at SEMA. Compared to other lifting solutions, the QuickLift requires significantly less service time. Installing in less than an hour, these struts use your truck's OE springs and mounting plates, ensuring full compatibility with your ride. The struts also feature a long-lasting liquid metal finish that goes well with any paint job.
QuickLift Struts feature a 9-setting valve that lets you adjust the firmness of your ride. If you need to tow a heavy load, switch to a higher setting for a stiffer ride and, after you're done, switch to a lower setting for a softer ride. The quickLIFT is also compatible with Rancho's wireless myRide controller (sold separately), allowing you to adjust the firmness of your ride with a simple push of a button - no reaching under your truck required.
Whether your reasons for lifting are functional or purely aesthetic, you can't go wrong with Rancho quickLIFT Loaded Struts. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.