SuperSprings Helper Springs
- Make sure your truck can handle your next heavy load by installing SuperSprings Helper Springs
- Reduce sag and sway by up to 30% for a nice, smooth ride
- For use with trucks, vans, and RVs at or close to their maximum towing capacity
- Ease wobbling when cornering, enjoy firmer control
- Install directly to rear leaf springs
- 2,000, 3,000, and 5,000 lbs. capacities for light, mid, and full-size trucks, respectively
- Easy installation for DIY mechanics
- 5-Year Warranty for non-commercial use; 2-Year Warranty with commercial use
Even with a set of high-performance leaf springs on the back of your truck, it could still use a little help with the biggest, toughest loads. For extra cushion, sway control, and a firmer handle, hook up SuperSprings Helper Springs.
These "helper springs" do exactly that: help your rear leaf springs with handling and sway control. And they don't only sort of help, either: you'll enjoy up to 30% better control by drastically lowering sag and sway. This means a firmer handle, less wobbling when cornering, and a virtual elimination of body roll. SuperSprings Helper Springs never deactivate, maintaining their "I-Beam" or "tortion tube" positioning at all times and then kicking in when really needed. 2,000, 3,000, or 5,000 lb. capacities are available, depending on the size of your truck, and every set of helper springs is easy enough for a DIY mechanic to install, requiring maybe an hour with the use of a variety of common household tools.
Your truck is a wonderful machine, and it works hard for you. Give it a bit of additional support for those really tough jobs with SuperSprings Helper Springs. Backed by a 5-Year Warranty for non-commercial use, and a 2-Year Warranty in commercial applications.
SuperSprings Helper Springs Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours