SuperSprings SumoSprings Kit
- Regular Price: $168.35-921.35
- Our Price: $114.30- 625.50
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- $100 Mail-In Rebate! Click Here for details.
- Allow the revolutionary "airless airbag" to help your truck, camper, van, or work vehicle go about its business when you use a SuperSprings SumoSprings Kit
- Available in front (for use with plows, winches, and other front-mounted accessories) and rear (for use in towing, hauling, and other heavy-load capacities) applications
- Innovative "airbags" made of thick, high-quality polyurethane: no actual air inside these springs, so no risk of malfunction do to cutting/popping/tearing
- High compression and release rates: up to 80% compression and 50% release, depending on application
- Durable material: tested in harsh conditions for ultimate cut resistance, low-temperature flexibility, and underbody environment integrity
- Smooth load engagement, reduced wobble and body roll, firmer handle and control
- Installation difficulty varies by application: larger vehicles may require drilling, smaller ones feature "no-drill" installation
- Made in the USA
- 2-Year Warranty
Many air springs and "airbags" can cause your vehicle's suspension to malfunction with the slightest pop or tear, making for a massive headache and a costly repair. The innovative SuperSprings SumoSprings Kit, on the other hand, mimics "airbag" design without using any actual air, maintaining the ultimate in structural integrity.
Leveling, better handling, sway control, body roll elimination: all of the above come by virtue of using this revolutionary system. Rather than attach a system susceptible to malfunction and leakage, the SuperSprings SumoSprings Kit does not use any air, whatsoever, to balance your suspension. A revolutionary polyurethane construction that has been tested to extremes of over 200 degrees and below -40 cannot break, pop, or overstretch. It can, however, stretch, from 80% compressed to as much as 50% unloaded height, depending on the particular application. For use with trucks, motorhomes, and commercial vehicles, these front and rear springs are the perfect solution to preventing load sag and improving your rig's overall ride when under pressure and working hard.
Don't take a chance on a spring that can break or malfunction at the worst possible time. Put your faith in something guaranteed to work in any imaginable conditions by using a SuperSprings SumoSprings Kit. Backed by a 2-Year Warranty.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- SuperSprings performance suspension
- Tercel dashboard mats
- truck brush guard for Yukon Denali XL
- neoprene seat covers for Kia Soul
- Titan suspension lift
- step bars for Ford F-150
- suspension systems for Ford Fusion
- air intake kits for Malibu
- Lloyd Mats Floor Mats & Liners
- Chevy C/K Pickup anti roll bars
- truck hitches for Charger