Tuff Country SX6000 Shocks
- Regular Price: $62.30-82.60
- Our Price: $42.28- 56.07
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (1)
- Tuff Country EZ-Ride SX6000 Gas Shocks are ideal for mini and mid-size trucks, SUVs, and Jeeps
- Twin-tube construction
- Charged with cellular gas for limited fading
- Multi-stage valving provides a smooth ride both on the road and off
- Improved control and handling
- Polyurethane bushings
- Adds up to 6 inches of lift, depending on your vehicle
- Sold Individually
- Boots not included - pick up a set of Tuff Country Shock Boots for the complete look and protection from rust and dirt
- Lifetime Warranty
Tuff Country SX6000 Shock Absorbers are designed and recommended for use on mid size and mini trucks, SUVs, and Jeeps. They're built for a smooth ride whether you're on the highway or the trails. Their multi-stage valving accommodates a wide variety of obstacles and driving conditions.
Tuff Country EZ-Ride SX6000 Shocks are cellular gas charged to limit fading. Their twin-tube construction and polyurethane bushings provide a smooth response on the road with enough rebound to improve your control when off-roading. Shock boots are not included - for custom style and protection from dust and rust, be sure to pick up a set of Tuff Country Shock Boots.
Tuff Country SX6000 Shock Absorbers are sold individually and designed for front or rear-specific applications. Backed with Tuff Country's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Tuff Country SX6000 Shocks Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes