BakFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover
- We will NOT be undersold on BakFlip Tonneau Covers! Seen a better price? Call us at 800-663-1570 and we'll beat it!
- The ideal tonneau cover for working professionals and frequent cargo and equipment haulers
- Similar to Bak's G2, except with a fiberglass reinforced polymer top layer instead of aluminum; protects against scratches, scuffs, and dents
- 2 lbs. core for both lightweight and durable support
- Aluminum underside provides strong base layer that won't bend or shrink
- Hinge system designed to keep out rain, snow, and water
- Cover opens intermittently along bed rail: drive with cover latched in any position, including fully open
- Rubber bumpers protect paint job, bed rails, cab, and rearview window from cargo-related accidents
- Easy to install: rail guards set perfect height, perfect level when installed according to manufacturer instructions
- Lock truck tailgate when cover down for total cargo protection
- Allows for stake pocket access, 5th wheel trailers, bed liners, and truck bed extenders
- BakFlip Comparison Chart
- 2-Year Warranty
For all its utility, a tonneau cover is a magnet for scratches, scuffing, and damage. The same thing that protects cargo so well and makes trucks look so stylish can, with regular use, become a beaten up, dented, embarrassing eyesore. Unless, of course, hardworking men and women use a BakFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover.
The secret to this tonneau's durability is a fiberglass reinforced polymer top layer that resists denting, scratching, and scuffing. Never again worry about your investment being damaged into obsolescence, not when this top layer works with a heavy-duty aluminum bottom layer guaranteed to maintain its structural integrity in any weather conditions and a 2 lbs. core for uniform strength. The simple-to-install BakFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover features rubber bumpers that protect your truck bed, truck cab, and rear window from accidental damage caused by shifting cargo, and a hinge design prevents rain and snow from damaging your cargo. This tonneau can also be easily folded up into a variety of positions, and even removed entirely, depending on the size of your cargo, and everything is locked away safely when this cover is fully closed by simply locking your tailgate.
Few investments in your truck's future pay off as handsomely as the purchase of a tonneau cover. Ensure that yours survives for a long, productive life by picking up a BackFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover. Backed by a 2-Year Warranty.
BakFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 10 of 40 reviews. See All Reviews.