Pace Edwards Switchblade Tonneau Cover
- The Pace Edwards Switchblade gives you complete cargo coverage, without sacrificing room in your bed
- Installs and removes in just minutes with simple tools
- Ideal for crew cab trucks with short beds
- Exclusive ArmorTek construction - durable aluminum panels coated with a padded polymer
- Low-profile design
- Continuous Tension Spring provides smooth, effortless retracting
- Opens from either side of your truck
- Includes full-length pull strap
- 1-Year Warranty
A crew cab truck may give your passengers plenty of room, but you may find yourself frequently maxing out your bed's cargo space. Adding a retracting tonneau cover may give you superior protection, but its bulky canister can limit that bed space even more. Your solution? The quick-removing Pace Edwards Switchblade Tonneau Cover.
Installing the Pace Edwards Switchblade only requires a Phillips head screwdriver, a 7/16" wrench, and a few minutes. When you need every bit of space in your bed, the whole cover removes just as quickly. That means you'll have room for even the biggest cargo loads whenever you need it.
The Switchblade Tonneau Cover boasts Pace Edwards's rugged, exclusive ArmorTek construction. Tough-yet-lightweight aluminum panels are covered with a padded polymer for a soft-tonneau look. The cover's low-profile design also sits flush against your truck bed for sleek style. Best of all, the cover slides open and closed in just seconds, it opens from either side of your bed, and it even includes a full-length pull strap so you can close it up easily.
Give your short bed the cargo coverage and the flexibility you need with the Pace Edwards Switchblade. Backed with a 1-Year Warranty.
Pace Edwards Switchblade Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes