Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch Kit DF600702
Dual Friction Clutch Kit
- Part #: DF600702
- Shaft Diameter: 1 In.
- Spline: 23
- Tooth Count: 157
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Use a clutch engineered for both daily driving and competitive racing worlds with the Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch Kit
- Designed for simultaneous street and competition use
- Performance-matched pressure plate and disc combination
- Full facing on pressure plate side for enhanced drivability and longer clutch life
- Carbon composite disc facing on flywheel side for positive engagement and increased holding capacity
- Patented Centerforce centrifugal weight system on certain vehicles
- Easy pedal effort and greater handling control
- Direct bolt-on installation for factory and OEM spec modifications
- 90-Day Warranty
As you progress along the road to greater engine performance, you have to decide when it's time to make the leap to competition-grade. If that time is now but you don't want to completely transform your engine, the Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch Kit is the perfect system for you.
This performance clutch is designed for total racing readiness while remaining usable on city streets. It bridges the gap thanks to its "Dual Friction" pressure-plate-and-disc combination. The full-facing pressure plate side means your clutch has longer life and provides greater drivability than a standard clutch, while the carbon composite puck-style facing on its opposite side provides heartier gear engagement for increased holding capacity. In a sense, the Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch Kit gives you two separate worlds of benefit in one performance clutch. Centerforce's patented centrifugal weights are included on a vehicle-dependent basis, and you'll be able to count on easy pedal effort and wonderful shifting control once you hook up this kit with its easy, direct bolt-on installation to factory or OEM spec configurations.
Maximize your engine's versatility with the Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch Kit. Backed by a 90-Day Warranty.
Centerforce DF600702 fits:
- 2004-2008 Ford Focus